| The code of conduct shall be applicable to all students of Kamla Nehru Mahavidyalaya (B.Ed. College) Bhopal.
- Each student should concentrate on his / her studies as per the norms of the college. It is expected that each student will participate in activities organized / approved by the college. each student should also essentially ensure 75% attendance.
- Students must show proper respect and politeness in their dealings with the Principal, Professors, Office Staff and other students.
- Activities of political nature are prohibited in the college and its campus.
- If the students have any difficulties / problems they can follow the established system of approaching the Professor / Principal in a peaceful manner. It is not expected that any student will use violence or foster rebellion to solve their problems.
- Students will be compulsorily fined for any damage caused by them to the property of the College, College building, furniture, electrical equipments etc.
- Students will co-operate with the college in the organization of all examination. They will not absent themselves from either the class or the examinations.