Educational activities are the activities of educating or instructing that impart knowledge or skill without formal education. For the overall development of the students the institute always incorporates value added activities like group discussion, presentation, student lectures, expert lectures, seminars, workshops, symposiums, excursions etc in the regular curriculum, so we can develop critical thinking, analytical power, divergent thinking, emotional balance & interest among the learners. Institute encouraged to write articles for college magazine & prepare research reviews for college journal which enhances their communication skills. Institution also gives full chance to the students for not only participation but also organizing various activities so as to develop the decision making, problem solving & self evaluation skills among the students.
Co-curricular activities are those activities which fall outside the regular academic curriculum, yet they are a part of collegiate life. Thatâ€™s why to make the students fit for the future & to develop a sense of competitive spirit, co-operation, leadership, punctuality, team-spirit as well as to provide base for the development of their creative talents the institute organize refined, varied & interesting co-curricular activities like painting competition, Rangoli making competition, Mehandi Competition , Table Tennis Matches, Long Jump etc. So, with equal balancing of educational & co-curricular activities the students get the chance to exercise their capabilities & opportunity to be multitalented.
Workshop during the previous academic session
- Workshop on portfolio development (2015-17, I semester)
- Art & Craft workshop (2015-17, II semester)
Details of events/Celebrations organized during the previous academic
- Induction & Orientation Programme
- Different Uses of Objects
- Story Completion Activity
- Rakhi Making Competition
- Teachers Day
- World Literacy Day Celebration.
- Word Game
- Hindi Diwas Celelebration.
- Mehandi & Gift Wrapping Competition.
- Pannel discussion.
- Workshop on Portfolio development.
- Debate Competition.
- Essay Competition.
- Cooking without Flame competition.
- Old Age Home Visit
- 29th Annual Cultural Programme.
- Rangoli competition.
- Different. uses of Match stick Activity
- Greeting card making competition.
- Republic day celebration
- Basant Panchami Celelebration.
- Orientation Programme
- Sports Activity
- Objective. type Aptitude test
- Debate competition
- Table Tennis Match
- Painting Competition
- Workshop by pidilite co.